Tuesday, April 26, 2005
  butterfly kisses
the weekend was fun (though i was not too thrilled about the 20-degree wind outside!) three days of total intoxication: red and white wine, margarita, whiskey coke, bud light... damn, no wonder my stomach was ready to turn inside out! what hodgepodge of alcohol! hours of dancing and chatting. bar-full of guys: shrubs and trees, sinatras and siberian huskies, straight and gay.

i love this life!

i should do this more often, being all laid back without any care in this world. the only moment when i think of nothing but myself and the things that i want. when was the last time i thought of myself, anyway?

i've been craving for total independence. breaking free from the chains binding me to the path laid down by the world for me. silencing the murmurs of the wind that's trying to make me move. the wedding bells may not be ringing just yet but it's about time i let go of his hand.
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.