Tuesday, April 12, 2005
  me
for people who think they know me, even in the slightest way, think again...

  1. i don't get mad. i get even. of course, vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...but i'm only human. and sometimes the Lord takes forever to avenge me.
  2. i'm always in love. day in and day out. it even changes in the middle of the day so don't even think you're anyone THAT special. you're just one of those guys, you know =)
  3. i'm malambing. and i really hate letting my friends go hungry. so i give them chocolates or food. and when i see something that reminds me of you, i'd buy it an instant. hey, i'd do it for anyone and everyone.
  4. if i want something done, i'd do it myself. if it needs your physical presence, i'd pick you up wherever you are and bring you to wherever my "project" would be (and not because i think you're cute).

ok, i can't think of the other things, probably because my brain is already on its way to chicago..

 
Comments:
you're one hell of a daddy's girl, too!
 
haha! INSOMNIAC! true. true. nerd din. lol. somehow people know me better :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.