Saturday, April 30, 2005
  nostalgia
plambautista: san ba school mo?
sixthfiddler: asia pacific film institue
sixthfiddler: along edsa
sixthfiddler: lunch tayo!
plambautista: which part of edsa
sixthfiddler: sa ortigas!
sixthfiddler: :)
sixthfiddler: you want?
plambautista: mahaba ang edsa
plambautista: sige!
sixthfiddler: lunch or merienda
plambautista: i'll bring my new 6.1mp cam
plambautista: hehe
sixthfiddler: right in front of the shrine, right beside POEA
sixthfiddler: AY GRABE
sixthfiddler: sige
sixthfiddler: i'll bring my new boyfriend?
sixthfiddler: hahahahahaha
sixthfiddler: ANG PANGET
plambautista: punyeta
sixthfiddler: SHIT
sixthfiddler: ANG PANGEEEEEEEEET
sixthfiddler: forget i said that please
sixthfiddler: yuck
sixthfiddler: i want to slap myself
sixthfiddler: YUCK
sixthfiddler: YUCK
sixthfiddler: YUCK
sixthfiddler: YUCK
plambautista: hahahahaha....check out my blogger in a few minutes
sixthfiddler: sige
sixthfiddler: but seriosly tho... you want me to bring mike?
sixthfiddler: diba you said you wanna meet him?
plambautista: pwede..
plambautista: pero censored ang conversations natin eheh
sixthfiddler: he can leave us alone later on
sixthfiddler: haha
sixthfiddler: just for you to meet
plambautista: ah sige
sixthfiddler: and for him to pay for our food
sixthfiddler: wahahaha
plambautista: hahahaha

even if i dont talk to her for months, i know that i have my eggnog to run to when i need someone to smack me in the head. as she has said, there are different kinds of best friends. she's one of mine :) i miss you mic. i'm your number two fan. always. i love you! and i'll see you soon.
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.