Tuesday, May 31, 2005
  an arrest, sweethearts and mixed feelings
ok, im up. tim's been calling me a slug all night last night and im beginning to feel like one. a slug with blonde hair. damn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
got arrested before i went home today. thank god it was tim who arrested me. harhar.

the weekend was so much fun. watched the longest yard friday night and u can just bet that its another hilarious adam sandler movie. i learned though that its a remake of an older movie where burt reynolds played the character that adam sandlers playing in this one and the original is a more serious movie too. spent saturday helping out tim and nicole prepare for the party that night. and all the time i made jell-o shots, they taste like cough syrup because of the alcohol but thank god that i didnt fuck it up saturday night. the jell-o shots were almost perfect except that some of them had the tops frozen because me and nicole were worried that they were not gonna freeze up enough on time so we put them inside the killer freezer. uh-oh. wrong move. but then the ice started to melt anyways and they were perfect -- especially for nicoles version of jell-o shots on shaun. harharhar. the couples who were at the party were really nice. and im not saying this because tim might be reading this. they were really nice. maybe i could say it better in tagalog -- solid sa bait. i had good chats with donna and kristine and beth was hilarious. i dunno why tammy couldnt laugh at tims jokes. he cracks me up all the time. and the guys were nice too. oh but i just cant forget eric saying, why am i always cute and never hot? well, honey, thats because u dont look your age.

i practically slept through sunday. i got slapped in the ass for making a butt print on the couch. harharhar. tim and nicoles kids came home yesterday and they were sweethearts! when they were already off to bed, cassidy gave me a hug and kissed me and said goodnight. nicole whispered that katie isnt as touchy as cassidy and so i shouldnt be "hurt" if katie wont hug me goodnight. i said, ok. but guess what? she did hug me and kiss me as she said goodnight! and nicole was like, now thats a surprise! =) i guess kids just naturally love me, eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nicole with katie, me and katie and cassidy, katie and cassidy

so anyway, we also got to watch empire falls on hbo (first part on saturday night, second part last night) and that was one hell of a movie. its so hard to explain here but maybe u guys can try catching it on hbo or try reading the book too. we also had an alcohol fest last night. the coconut rhum with pineapple juice was so good i think i had four. but then tim and nicole started teasing me, looking for the "wild college chick." haha. i think i lost that person back in prospect heights with all the old people im with for so long! i hate it! besides, i also didnt wanna get totally drunk and all otherwise i would have spent the rest of the night in the bathroom.

i kept turning last night. and i woke up uneasy today. i love meeting new people especially when they turn out to be really nice people. its not easy to find nice people nowadays. and its great that i found great friends in tim and nicole in such a short span of time. they are like a big brother and sister to me. they always make sure im ok and take care of me real good.


so why do i feel uneasy, u ask? well because this sucks that im going back in two weeks. i hate this. i dont wanna go home not only because i have found such good friends in tim and nicole. i dont wanna go home because this is the life i have been wanting and i feel obligated to go home. its like i need to pay back my folks for all these years that they have reared me. that i need to make the most out of the "investments" made on me. i guess a small part in me (operative word: SMALL) doesnt wanna waste all the two years i have already spent in law school and that the next two years will be a breeze. and a little part in me is telling me, hey you'll be back soon anyway and will be back even longer next spring.

but thats not the whole point. i dont wanna go back. this is home. this is the life i want. this is who i am. this is who i choose to be. should anyone stop me? NO. should anyone influence my decisions? NO.

then you say, then fuck everything and stay! should i let my heart rule over logic on this one? i dont think so. tim doesnt think so either. if i dont go home and just decide on this this way, its like im running away from something. maybe i am. maybe im running away from the life that someone else has laid down for me to live. and maybe im running towards the life i want to live. but as tim has said it, i should do it the right way. yeah...but doing it the right way still doesnt change the fact that this is breaking my heart.
 
Comments:
huy pat

wow astig.di ko alam mahilig ka pala sa white meat..if you know what i mean..yeah yeah..heheh yihee
 
haha. sira!
 
I am working on a romantic blog. In doing so I am looking for information on romantic story. I ran across you site thought I would stop by for a quick read and search. You have a nice site, but I did not find what I was exactly looking for. Thanks for the read. I will stop by at a later date to see what you have.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.