Tuesday, May 24, 2005
  FIRSTS...and a squad ride
to my friends in l.a., those who i just met, and those ive known for a long time: the weekend will go down in MY history books as the official FIRST weekend.

thanks to ate lovette for the kwentos and the "love advice" and my pasta baon for the ride home. oh and for siding with me sometimes when lovine is nang-aasar.

and....much more and special thanks to lovine for: picking me up from lax despite the rush hour of a friday night, bringing me to that good crepe place, driving to oc (even if akala ko sasaksakin kami), dinner at koji's, blaming me for his second fender bender of the day, driving to beverly hills (even if my cousin isnt there anymore), getty center, dinner at that steak place, adult store, lesbian party, go-go dancers, tipping go-go dancers (hindi kita matiis), his extraordinary performance with "jill," deja vu, scheming with jj, non-bath trip to the restaurant, lunch at that thai restaurant, going back to look for my wallet, taking me to lax despite the horrid traffic of the freeways in the morning. and more importantly, thanks for making me pitik, and for always making me asar. talk about cariniong brutal. thanks. thanks. thanks. thanks. lovine's the best.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

back here in chitown...

so tim picked me up from ohare and i got to ride in his squad car and it was the shit! so 294 was slow coz of all the road works going on (though definitely not as bad as l.a. freeways) and the people in the other cars kept looking at us. tim was like "hey those guys keep looking at you" and i was like "probably coz im a hot chick." BARELY! they were looking at me coz people thought i was tim's partner. well who the fuck cares anyway. the ride was the shit. so i just cant wait to spend memorial weekend with them. its gonna be one hell of a ride too :P





 
Comments:
tancha ko mejo malala na pag sumasayaw na si patbau.. sumasayaw ng hiphop... sinasayawan ang gogo dancer.. binibigyan ng tip.. at humihiyaw, "gooo, baaabyy!"

priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!! iba ka pat!! WOOO!!
 
for the record, i danced under duress.

lovine's stage performance: priceless, too. mas iba ka lovine =P *clap*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.