Thursday, May 12, 2005
  a poem
my favorite person. *bow*

lovine is my favorite person...
if not in the world then at least in the united states...
if not in the united states then definitely in california.
he drives 45 minutes to some wrong direction ive given him
just to pick me up and save me
from the clutches of outrageous filipino catholicism.
yeah he talks a lot
and he asks a lot of questions,
and the truth definitely doesnt shut him up at all.
in fact, he talks even more
and asks more questions.
probably out of total shock.
i love him nevertheless.
he sleeps on the floor
so i can feel safe on the bed
amidst tarzana's moo-moos.
in fact, he even stays awake with me
as i refuse to sleep (at 4am)
despite the bed calling him
and despite the fact that
we have to wake up at 8am the next day.
he will pick me up from the airport
after a gruelling day at work,
and despite the horrendous LA traffic during rush hour
(ok, thats kinda redundant...but hey, its los angeles traffic)
and he will lemme stay in his house
(again).
and maybe he would sleep on the floor
(again)
coz he knows im sucha chicken head
*ahem ahem*

i love lovine.
he's my favorite person. *bow*
 
Comments:
kiss ass ah! hehehe.

everyone who knows lovine loves lovine... and since everyone seems to know him... go do the math.

haha.
 
i dont share a blog with anyone... i just kept something for a friend.

and in return, i got a template...

THANKS PAU!!! abot dito ang pasasalamat ko.

he drew everything there.

cant get any more personal than that!
 
oh yeah right say whatever u wanna say! kilala kita.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.