Friday, May 27, 2005
  something for the weekend
ill be out for the entire weekend. will be spending it in joliet with a couple of my friends.

this week has been a blur.

talagang may mga taong malabo. pero whats most endearing would be misunderstandings between good friends. take the operative word: ENDEARING. i guess no matter how long ive been friends with people, there will always be those times when there would be some misunderstandings. after all, nothing is perfect in this world, even the most perfect of all friendships. i guess im with friends who are as matampuhin as i am. beneath the tough cover would always be someone who is pusong mamon. people who know me well can vouch for that. but hey, the good part is that after i sleep on it, tapos na. especially when my katampuhan with is someone i love dearly. (just a little postscript on this part: i dont date guys who are already emotionally taken by any of my best friends. kumbaga, namarkahan na. i dont play mind games either. ive already been in a relationship where mind games ruled the both of us and it hurt like hell so i know better than playing mind games with my best friends).

another blur: i think i romanticize love too much that i keep forgetting the real meaning of it. what is love anyway? not even lovine can answer this. maybe thats why i always say im in love, because i dont even know what the hell im talking about. then again, im too busy trying to define love that i wouldnt know love when it hits me.

blurrrrrrr....i cant understand why the most important of people in my life cannot share the most important events too. to whoever BM is: im down on my knees...begging...please be at the party with me. i want my brothers to be there. not to have my brothers at the party would be like...i dunno..such an empty feeling.

even more blurrrrrrrrrrr...i love him, i love him not. (i could hear everyone saying: WHO???) if you know me, you know who he is. he damn well knows who he is anyway.

ok folks, im ready to go enjoy the weekend! pictures to follow. enjoy yours too!
 
Comments:
kung ang art, mahirap maintindihan.. pano pa kaya.......
 
pero dapat pa bang subukan na intindihin ang....?
 
but it defies all logic...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.