Wednesday, June 29, 2005
  brand new day
i had to delete a post i wrote earlier today. i guess the post was another result of my impatience, and letting my emotions run me over before i let the entire situation simmer down. anyway, that deleted post isnt something too important for me or anyone else to dwell on. for me, the sun is shining despite the heavy rains and the future looks brighter than before. wish i could share this feeling of freedom with all the important people in my life, especially to my chuck and my good friend mike. tatang jq once told me that the clouds always have a silver lining. and i guess thats true.

people and things to be thankful for:
  1. talking to chuck online...damn i miss him so much...i dont know how he does it but he can always put a smile on my face...
  2. mike's short email
  3. not getting called for insurance class (because i skipped school today and getting called by atty. quimson when absent means a grade of 50)
  4. the rain...(what im not thankful for is not having chuck beside me while its raining)
  5. the moments when i dont feel pain in my mouth (so that means im thankful for the medication that i have)...oh that little slice of chocolate cake that i managed to eat because it looked so tempting and i was so hungry...was worth the pain...lol
  6. that the day has ended...which means its another new day CT and id get to talk to chuck and mike again (just hope mike's not too busy like yesterday...i miss my friend..)

things and people to pray for:

  1. chuck, that he's always safe and sound...that all his troubles go away...that he finds a new job and a new apartment..and that he realizes that he's someone really special to me...
  2. mike, that his heart be made whole again and that he realizes that this world is a beautiful place to live in and somewhere across the world someone loves him dearly
  3. tim and nicole, katie and cassie
  4. christine and eric
  5. clarence
  6. shaun's safety in iraq
  7. scott's safety
  8. political and social stability here in the philippines
  9. that my wound heals quicker because the pain is draining all my energy and im getting really hungry...and so that i will be strong enough to go back to the gym...
  10. that the days quickly pass by so that i wake up and find myself in chicago again...
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.