Thursday, June 16, 2005
  gosh
ive been living like a zombie these past few days. you'd think that my friends would jump at the chance to see me and be with me but you're wrong. i came back here only to find out that nothing has changed. everyone is still busy living their own lives. i think i get in touch with them more when i was away than when im here. sad, really. and then there are those special people i left in chi-town and its just not the same. out of sight, out of mind. i find myself sighing almost every minute, wondering why im here and not there. the what ifs of life are immaterial when youve taken the chance, youre happy with taking the chance but the other end of the spectrum just isnt willing to balance it out with you. why is that? when its so easy to say what you really want? *wonder*
 
Comments:
Just wanted to say hey.....

Don't be a zombie, don't sigh, don't cry, life is too short and you have too much going for you. Smile for the both of us because right now I need to feel that, even if it is from half way across the world.

Confused, emotionally stressed, and heart broken, Mike
 
mike, im being strong for the both of us. when ur feeling better, it would be my turn to break down and cry. hold on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.