Friday, July 01, 2005
  GRRRRRR
i really dont like people who are such know-it-alls...especially those who try to tweetum their way into things. i get so annoyed at people who do someone else's job not because the right person is too ineeficient or too incompentent to do it but because someone wants his or her name more pronounced all over. things have just started...i dont know what you are campaigning for. besides, if people trust you, there is no need to campaign. people would and should know who you are. after all, you do know how to make ur presence felt by the things that you wear (please stay out of the beach...lol)...

now, if you continue being the annoying fishbone in everyone's throat, you better be ready for the surprise of your life. no more mr. nice guys on my part. prepare for battle. id make your life a living hell.

BITCH MODE: ON.

people and things to be thankful for:
  1. short text message from chuck
  2. dinnerwith my brothers
  3. seeing tabs
  4. doranne -- she's making the shirt design! thanks! alabshoo!
  5. student council and coal
  6. mike's ultra short email
  7. less pain in my mouth
  8. lunch with abi and helga
  9. harmony is clarence's daughter

things and people to pray for:

  1. chuck
  2. mike
  3. tim and nicole, katie and cassie
  4. christine and eric
  5. clarence
  6. shaun's safety
  7. scott's safety
  8. annoying hippopotamus...or should i say warthog? whale?
  9. that u completelt heal soon so i can wear pumps, high heels and short skirts...and so that i could go back to the gym
  10. world peace
  11. political stability
 
Comments:
Hi p bau I am on a quest looking for information on lyric romantic. I ran across your blog doing a search and thought I would stop by to see if you had any information. Hey, it is nice to see that other people like the same things I do. Anyway thanks for the read.
 
I am a hopeless romantic out looking for some information on ecard free romantic. p bau, looks like you have put some work into your site. Well, it is about time I go back to looking for more information. Hey, thanks for the read.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.