Friday, June 24, 2005
 
the hardest thing in this world to do is to say goodbye. even temporarily. no matter who the person is, its just never easy. a part of you is left behind with the person and a part of that person is left behind with you. and no matter how hard you try, your heart breaks and ur never the same again.

what hurts me the most is when someone cannot fight for me. the battle has just begun and yet they just put down the sword and say i surrender. i understand, though. they love the enemy and i am nothing but a common villager in the warrior's world. and commoners dont just mix with the royalties. they just dont. even if they are good friends.

i thought i have learned the value of friendship from all my past experiences. i have given up and sacrificed so many things and people for my friends. and my friends have sacrificed everything for me, in the name of friendship. many times including love itself. i believe thats just the way life goes. but i guess this time i would have to sacrifice nothing else and no one else but myself for a friend. in the name of true friendship, and so that my friend may find love again.

and maybe when we see each other again, we'll pick up where we left off. or maybe not. but at least i know that by doing this, i am being a friend. even if its breaking my heart.
 
Comments:
That's not fair pat, not in the least. Friends are always suppose to be there for eachother, and now you walk out on one. Anyway check your email, and take care of yourself.
 
"what hurts me the most is when someone cannot fight for me. the battle has just begun and yet they just put down the sword and say i surrender. i understand, though. they love the enemy and i am nothing but a common villager in the warrior's world. and commoners dont just mix with the royalties. they just dont. even if they are good friends. "

That is a cop out and you know it.
 
im sorry... =,(

i really am.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.