Friday, June 17, 2005
  a shoulder to cry on
there is nothing more fulfilling in a friendship than to be needed and to know that your hand is held when things go wrong. of course, now im feeling kind of helpless knowing that im ten thousand miles away from mike and chuck. im forgetting about my troubles and im trying to be strong for them as they were strong for me when things were extremely fucked up. wish i could make things better for them, drive all their worries away. but all i can do is be their friend.
 
Comments:
ahhhhh why must life suck? Sometimes I feel like I'm being tested, although I don't know if I'll pass.....

I'm stuck in the dark, and can see the light, I just can't make out where it's coming from....
 
oh you know where it's coming from. ur just not ready to make your way there. still too blinding.
 
darling... are you talking to yourself here?
 
no. i know who wrote that comment from the way it was written.
 
:-)
 
i miss you..i hope you're doing ok though i think you've forgotten im just hanging around here, waiting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.