Friday, June 24, 2005
  stupidity killed the cat...
maybe next time i should just shut up and not say what i feel even if its tearing me apart. maybe that way i wouldnt have ruined the best friendship ive had in 23 years. i guess im just too emotional and i cant keep my feelings bottled up inside. lemme tell you this, though. ive learned my lesson. no matter how honest a friendship maybe, sometimes you just cant say anything and everything because no matter how honest and good-intentioned you are, you will always be misunderstood.

letting you go didnt mean i was walking away. it meant i didnt wanna ruin things for you. but at the end of it all, i actually did. and i broke two hearts while i was at it...yours and mine. no words nor amount of tears can do justice in telling you how much i regret doing it and i wouldnt do it that way if given a second chance. but i guess there are no second chances, even if i was trying to be honest...even if i was trying to be a friend.

how do i mend this broken friendship? someone please tell me.

our friendship means the world to me. and im sorry for doing and saying whatever i did and said...a heart cannot be broken twice in 2 months. id understand if u want the goodbye to be forever and that i'll have the rest of my life to regret letting go of a friend like you...
 
Comments:
Curiosity killed the cat, stupidity helped the cat learn...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.