Tuesday, June 07, 2005
  time, etc....
clock ticking.
four days left at home. windy city.
three days to spend with charles.
seventeen-hour plane ride back to manila.
two years to finish law.
two and a half years until i take the bar.
a few months more until im back home. for good.

cried my eyes out. i dont wanna go back to manila. so i called my one true love. he knocked some sense into my head. and after the conversation, my one true love turned into my one true friend and brother.

he's not the one. but at least i didnt get my heart broken.
 
Comments:
oy patoots! add mo ko ako link sa blogs mo :) http://coffee-at-yosi.blogspot.com and http://coffeeatyosi.multiply.com :)
 
KILALA KITA... KILALA KITAAAAAAAAAH! hahaha.

yay we all have blogs to pester and pick each others' brains out!

PAT: im glad you're coming home.. even if i know eventually iiwanan mo rin kami...
 
leeeeeleeeee! sure i'll add u up when my eyes open correctly. dont u just hate the morning after you cry yourself to sleep? cant fucking open my eyes!

really dont wanna go home...but i have to.

ANGEL: just because iiwan ko kayo hindi ibig sabihin hindi ko kayo mahal. thats the same thing i told the people here. shit. *heart breaking*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.