Sunday, July 03, 2005
  not just another weekend
each weekend here, each day that i spend here breaks my heart. but yeah, it draws me closer to the day when id be back to where i really belong...HOME.

this experience is teaching me too much patience and anyone who knows me years back can attest that i sometimes do not have the skills to be patient...but this time things are different, mainly because the top guys in my life right now (my dad still holding position number 1) are teaching me how it is to be patient.

my unconventional friendship with mike is a true test of patience (and just when i need him the most, he's out having a good time coz its the 4th of july weekend)... and waiting for fall to come to see chuck, well, thats another story altogether (and he's nowhere to be found as well *sigh*)...

i guess i like what im learning because its teaching me to be mature. after all, im not 13 anymore. but with the lessons come the pain, you know...i look at the clock and time seems to go so slow. maybe i should stop thinking...or maybe i should control the way i think so that time does not become too much of a burden for me (see, mike, im reading the book you sent me). i should control the situation. *yeah right, as if i can do that*

i guess all my babbles now will just bring me to the same thing over and over again... I WANNA GO HOME.

things i miss from HOME:
  1. i miss the breeze of the windy city.
  2. i miss the smell of the lake while jogging by lake shore drive at 6am.
  3. i miss the sound of planes landing and taking-off from the palwaukee airport.
  4. i miss the bars and the clubs...
  5. i miss watching frida lay and drag queens at roscoes (on second thought, i miss halsted altogether LOL).
  6. i miss eating at the cheesecake factory, especially the one at schaumburg.
  7. i miss early morning cab rides when ive had too much to drink (theyre just so safe!)
  8. i miss swingers parties LOL -- more importantly, i miss tim and nicole terribly
  9. i miss krispy kremes
  10. i miss watching my russian neighbor pass by the patio
  11. i miss driving to nowhere. alone.
  12. i miss eating alone.
  13. i miss doing the laundry.
  14. i miss cooking for myself.
  15. i miss running around river trails by myself.
  16. i miss doing nothing at all.
  17. i miss that used book store in evanston
  18. i miss passing by loyola U almost everyday...i miss watching the college students
  19. i miss passing by the frat rows and sorority rows in northwestern.
  20. I MISS MIKE...he was so much nearer when i was there...its like i dont need to worry about anything coz he's just half an hour away (even less, i think)...
  21. I MISS CHUCK. i miss driving to elk grove and schaumburg even if i wont even see him...i miss talking to him on the phone late at night. i miss seeing him. i miss walking in the park with him, our fingers laced together. i miss my 16-year-old moments. I MISS CHUCK. do i need to say more? damnit.

*maybe i should've just out things to look forward to? nah..i do miss them...but they are indeed something to look forward to

people and things to be thankful for:

  1. i woke up today. im alive
  2. my dad
  3. my friends from school who keep me sane
  4. chrissy - for helping me cope
  5. mundane things like betsy, my mp3 player, my running car, my new flash drive, my evil plans
  6. OF COURSE, there's mike, who's MIA for the weekend
  7. more importantly CHUCK, who i know is totally busy and is MIA for the weekend as well

people and things to pray for:

  1. chuck
  2. mike
  3. chrissy
  4. me
  5. tim and nicole, katie and cassie
  6. christine and eric
  7. clarence
  8. shaun
  9. scott
  10. that time passes by quickly so that when i open my eyes, im back home again.
 
Comments:
buti pa ang mga kuneho, mas madaling intindihin..
 
huh?!? hehehe you've got mail Pat.
 
thats lovine...my favorite person in the world...

translation: at least we can understand rabbits...
 
so....how is "The Power of Now" going? No email today :-(
 
its going to the trashcan. im kidding. im in page 90 already. i dont agree with most of it. maybe i should read it again but with a more open mind?

no email...im trying to see how much you'll miss me...
 
o I see, so I'm being tested.....
 
i dont even think my "test" is working...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.