Thursday, September 01, 2005
  succession midterms
ive been preparing for my midterms in succession since last thursday. trust me, every reading seems to be the first reading. the words seem so alien to me. so anyway, its like ive been preparing for this exam for the past week. but its not as if i really studied for one week coz like saturday i was at starbucks and i was there like at 9am or something..by the time lunch came i was so tired so i took a nap and i woke up about an hour and a half later...so i went to go order a drink and the guard was like "sarap ng tulog natin, ma'am ah." i wanted to smack him on the face for reminding me how i wasted my time on sleep.

so anyway, i slept at 2am wednesday and woke up at 630am to bring the car to the shop. and then went back to sleep. i woke up at 11am to get the car from the shop and then i went back home to have lunch. them i drove from alabang to makati and thank god there was no traffic! so i was studying from 1pm to 645pm. i thought i was prepared. but then migraine hits me like crazy and believe me it isnt funny to get migraine right before u take an exam...especially when the exam is succession...worse if the exam is balane's. to make matters worse, i had to compute 3million pesos manually. imagine that...back to grade school mathematics. i knew it. i should have listened to my math teacher then. oh well.

so thats how my succession midterms went...now stay tuned for the results...haha.
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.