Friday, September 30, 2005
  a year older...
as the clock struck twelve, i began to think. i am a year older. damn. cant i be 16 forever? yeah, right. so much for the peter pan syndrome. somehow reality always catches on. lemme look a year back and reflect on how my life went in the year that has just passed. more than anything else, i am grateful to the lord that i am still breathing. that he gave me 365 days to live and i pray that he gives me more than 365 this time. i dont think i lost any friends. i just found out who the real ones are. and despite going through hell to keep these good friends of mine, it was all worth it. after all, you dont lose real friends. sometimes they just hang around the shadows and come out when its the right time.
-----
im thankful that i have my sorority sisters:gar, ilarde, marge, love, nikki, mon, bunny, tinggay... especially A and DEV who took the risk in putting this up with me. trust me, they have been more than patient with the bratinella me. i wouldnt have it any other way. they put up with my tantrums, moodiness, bossiness, depression, heartaches, constant changing boys, panic attacks, delayed reaction, shopping sprees, never finished food, muttering, fights, victories, failing midters, good recits, shopping weekends, bake sales...gawd, the list can go on. id die for my sisters. they know that. and anyone reading this should know that. mess with them, mess with my wrath (a warning i wasnt able to give KNS). to those who will just become a part of the family, i welcome you in advance :)
-----
of course, im grateful for my loving and protective brothers who have been nothing but supportive of me. theyve taken me under their wings and i will be forever grateful. next to my sisters, id die for my brothers. echiferdi, nikki, kiko, dandan, mark, noe, enteng, cean, jc, chuck, gino, fritz, paul r., macky, cookie, vince, gadric, paul a., taps, eric, karl, bene, zoe, chris i., chris g., miong, jovy, weeeeej, jefjef, pau, caloy, aj, jun s., raymond, rc, ronron, glenn, randee, crinkles, my baby brods, jun... to those i forgot, you know i didnt do it intentionally.
-----
im thankful for my high school and college barkada: leah, angel, lily, cha and my one and only eggnog. despite not seeing each other, i know they're just there. they keep me going. they're one of the reasons why im still in law school...the encouragement and support are so immense that its immeasurable. they are one of a kind.
-----
my section A! my greener pasture. you guys are the best! chupao, momsie, abi sze, gail, thea, mark, mae, tatng, tracy, popsie, chel, kay, bej, dennis, freedom, mickey, sep, kate, DORANNE!, carlo, angel, jojit, trishie, mama leigh, helga, abi, lemony lemlem aka louie, jon, dima, dex, kid, mondy, titit, jeland, sarj, and whattamen: poch, ino, luigi. PIA who i miss terribly.
-----
the student council 2004-2005: gian, mark, reg, jayps, jonas, anna, manman, isoy...need i say more? they have become my second family.
-----
LSACERS! the fraternity with a twist.
-----
and my first family: mum, ann, ate and kuya randy, kuya and ate chie, kunichi and douie and cobi and gab and zac abd justine.. well, blood is thicker than water.
-----
my dad: my best friend. words can never do justice.
-----
tim and nicole, christine and eric who taught me to be open. --------
clarence who is teaching me patience.
-----
shaun who is making me worry.
-----
my favorite cousins mikey and carla, and dream come true cousin jeremy.
-----
my favorite LA man lovine who doesnt know how much ive learned from him.
-----
tito dino and tita jeannie..since youve been gone...
-----
nad who can keep up with the endless breakdowns from me.
-----
chuck who made me feel like 16 again.
-----
clv, cande and fr. b for the support.
-----
isidore who is staying strong.
-----
to the friends i once had...im still here.
-----
life has been good to me. god has been tremendously generous. i cant ask for anything more. well, except for good grades, finish law school on time with flying colors and pass the bar exams first take.
-----
to those who have greeted me, thank you. to those who will greet me, thank you. to all the people i love (to those who know i love them, and to those who have yet to find out...), thank you for making each day more beautiful for me.
 
Comments:
i love you eggnooooog!!!! mwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! hababirdy. :)
 
I MISS YOU TERRIBLY TOO!!!!! life's not the same without you! gosh!!!!! did you get my text?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
 
halabshu pat!

unti-unti ako makaka-bawi sa inyo. :)
 
thanks so much guys! i love you all!
 
hop hop...

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!
:)

-anna uk (hope u still remember me :D)
 
UK!

thanks! =D

of course i remember you! ano ka ba! =P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.