Thursday, January 12, 2006
  getting better
in the family, ive never been the one with the good health. i was the one who was accident prone and i was always the one who is sick. 2 weeks into recovery from surgery and 2 days after my left arm was put in a cast, i was rushed to the hospital for severe pain on my right abdomen. the initial diagnosis of dr. ejercito: running over a dwarf (you know, that filipino superstition that if you run over or step on a dwarf, bad luck comes to you). the real diagnosis though is diu-blahblah and my kidney stones. the former is caused by too much mefenamic acid taken. so much for pain killers...now i need pain killers for the pain caused by the former. im now on drugs short of morphine. not bad (as cean said haha)...

but thank god im now out of the hospital and ready to take my midterms. though id really miss that hot male nurse :P haha.

i gotta go take a nap for now...my right hand is swollen from all the needles they stuck to it (they couldnt put anything on my left hand since it's in a cast...) hopefully id be able to write well on monday.

ps: thanks to pops who's always carrying the burden of paying for the bills and staying at the hospital with me...my mum and ann for the food, ate and ate chie for bringing me to the hospital, justine for her impossible to understand get well soon notes, to everyone who wished me well especially to my one and only girlfriend (haha) a, cean, nik and ken =)....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Comments:
Druuugssss Druuuugssssss. Funny bunny on drugs!
 
someone wants some...LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.