Saturday, January 07, 2006
  new beginnings
im back! whew. it took me days of sleepless nights to finish the new (and hopefully, improved) look of this site. for some weird reason, i cant open my multiply site. its a pldt thing. hassle. anyway, thanks to my recent surgery, i got both the time and the patience to learn css and photoshop. and it didnt take me one year! LOL.

2005 did not end well for me. right before christmas, i had to be operated on because my useless appendix decided to go bonkers on me while i was watching kingkong. and i did not even have the guts to tell the people i was with that i was in so much pain (see, jo, im a very nice and considerate person..hehe). talk about having to drive myself while cringing in pain. i wouldve ended up in a car accident if it werent for cean talked to me on the phone. so, i spent the holidays recovering from the three incisions that were done on my stomach. thanks doc..now there goes wearing a bikini in march! hah!

and it does not end there. i woke up on the morning of the 31st to find my left hand/arm swollen like hell. i didnt bother much because i thought i strained it with too much poker. but then the swelling hasnt subsided and i had to go back to the doctor for even more tests. i think im slowly dying. then again, ilarde is right.
ang masamang damo ay matagal mamatay (closest translation: bad grass dont die --somebody give me a better translation!).

anyway...

its a new year, meaning its a new beginning. of course, there are some unfinished business with the council which i need to get done before monday. *
kill me now, please!* and school kicks off the new year with the midterms. at least i finished this blogsite on time. that means i can hit the books starting...NOW! *damn* but hey, at least id be reading with a light heart. thanks to chuck who somehow found his way to put a smile on my face.

*sigh* on second thought, sometimes there are no new beginnings because somehow, there are some things that never really ended.
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.