Sunday, July 22, 2007
  simple things that make me smile
so i saw marie in loyola the other day and i asked her how she was. she looked at me with a sad face - pat! im unhappy! omg i feel the same way. bar review has really put a strain on me. hindi na ako masaya talaga. i know that this is like the last step to my dream but darnit. its so freaking exhausting! so kanina while i was driving home, i thought of things that lessen the unhappiness in my life now...and here's a list in no particular order:

  • spoiling harry potter 7 for myself - yes! i read the last few pages! yeah! i know that october ko pa siya mababasa and people refused to spoil the ending for me so i did it myself! and yes, im less unhappy!
  • a round of beer and a veneto pizza - this actually includes never-boring conversations with babes (who's turning 125 years old soon!!!!)
  • med students studying for the upcoming boards - at least i get to talk about other things other than law di ba? luc, tiger and edwin: ang lapit na ng exams niyo!
  • boxing and muay thai - my stress relievers. makasapak lang ako ng isa kay daniel ok na ako eh! hehe. and i hit him like once every 3 rounds. oh geez.
  • new found friends - ELLAINE and DRIC who keep me bound to law school ties. Dric, i crush you. haha! o, yung petroleum jelly ha and your boxing schedule!
  • miami ink and new tatts - this includes meeting new people (i hope wally's tatt healed already and that jay gets a funny one for his birthday hehe) and even if joe placed one hell of a big kick ass tatt on my back (and even if its terribly itchy now coz its peeling) im happy because it brought me a lot of energy
  • short talks with the sisses who i miss so much
  • cakes, balloons, ice cream and clowns - enough said
  • bootleg dvds of my favorite shows especially season 6 of scrubs and 24! addictive!
  • caleb, my youngest nephew, who looks like a longganisa.
i'll add more when i remember them. i really just had to put ellaine and dric here. yihee! special mention!

 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.