Wednesday, January 30, 2008
  too much of others
why can't people understand that there are things that you have to do for yourself? i'm sick and tired of walking on eggshells to make sure everyone is alright with the decisions i am making. i know that pops is right - whatever decision i make, it will always have an effect on other people. fine, i get that. but i will not make the decision based on how other people would feel because at the end of the day, how does that decision make me feel? and how does that change my life? i find it unfair that people are pulling the guilt trip on me. you think that's not selfishness? please. i've thought about this long and hard. everyone knows that. i'm doing this for me and not for anyone else. if that's selfishness, so be it. after all, it's my life. and for the first time, i'm making things happen for myself and not for anybody else.
 
I will fight back, you know. And then, I'll make your life hell.